Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mind Introduce ?

First of all, my name is 'Louise Lorna Lanne J' . My friends used to call me 'Lanne' , 'Triple L' and 'Bibie' and those are my Nickname . I was born on January of 20 ,1997 . guess what ? I'm 14 this year ! sweet 14 (:  so sad .. my family didn't celebrate my 14 birthday . But, I was Happy enough 'cause all of my friends in school and most of my friends on facebook wished me "Happy Birthday" . My bestfriend Claylin gave me a present , and the present is a frame ... a Castle frame (: . Kentucky Fried Chicken , Seafoods and Fried Rice is My Favourite food ! they are soooooo Delicious ... and Apple Juice is my Favourite drinks . 'Purple' is my favourite colour & I am so Addicted to it . most of my stuff are purple . I spent my leisure time by reading story books , listening to music , online Facebook ... Twitter .... and Blogging .

 I was the first child in 5 siblings . I have 3 young brother and 1 young sister,and I was the Big Sister .. Hee~(: my 1st young brother named Daniel Eldon,13,he is kinda Lazy BUT he is sooo Active in sport. I was kinda Jealous of him because he's active but I'm not . for your information,I am sooo not into sport .. I hate sport ! my young sister named Naomi Joyce,11,she is sooo annoying ... she love bragging and blah blah blah ... but in the other side, she's a good dancer . she dance better than me . Urrgh ! I guess I gotta go to the dance lesson ... :P my second young brother named Ethan Dylan,3,he's cute ... active ... and smart . and my last young brother named Jonathan Devon,1,he is soooo cute , S M I L E is jonathan hobby . (: 

My father is a Science teacher in SMK Tambunan,at my school. Haha ! :D
and My mother is a homemaker, she take care of our family and prepared breakfast for all of us to eat. (:

well,I guess that's all for now ....
-Thanks 4 Reading-


The Siblings 


Jonathan and my mom


My father (oo yaa ... I almost forgot to tell you that my father is a photographer)







3 comments:

  1. haha. how cute! ur bro and u have the same face. -.- well, thats the meaning of siblings right? auww. cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaka ? Lol .. Haha . Yeahh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute big family..yes, sometimes sissy can be soooooo annoying but trust me, u gonna miss her if she's not around..hihi..

    ReplyDelete