Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quotes :))

: Dreams are always better than reality, but live your reality and you'll find pieces of your dreams there 


:YOU can fail many times, but you are not a failure until you give up.


:Everyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy .


:A promise means everything. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING. 


:I'm not weird I'm not a freak there is a word for it I am "UNIQUE" 


:If life doesn’t go Right... Then... go Left!!


:Disappointments are just God's way of saying: "I've got something better"' Be patient, live life, have faith.


:Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.


:When we learn to appreciate, we learn to be content... When we learn to forgive, we learn to be happy...


:don't lose yourself in this crazy world. don't change for anyone. there are people out there who love you for who you are. 


:No matter how bad it is for you, there will always be someone out there who has it worse. 


:No matter how bad things are, just think and pray that everything happens for a reason and that you will become a better person from it!


:I Am not addicted to the Internet. I only surf when I have time: lunch time, break time, off time, no time, this time, any time, all the time.



Yummy Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment