Monday, May 16, 2011

Every minute is precious .

I felt extremely happy cuz minute to minute my followers became more more and more. If you got Twitter acc , do follow me yaa readers ! :] http://twitter.com/#!/Lannecupcakes
Dhueii , I'm bored . can someone please amuse me for a second , or make some jokes at least ? T.T I'm bored to dead . I'm not sleepy yet , haven't you see the clock ? It's only 11:11pm still early bh . Lol . Oh yaa ! astgha . I almost forgot oo , This friday is our PST exam . Alala , I haven't done studying yet oo . TING!* and idea comes . well , seems like there's only a few days left before the exam . I still have the chance to study . now . What NOW ? No . It would makes me more bored. so I guess I just go to the living room , turn on the TV and watch the TV . Hopefully there's something good to watch . see yaa ! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment