Saturday, May 7, 2011

Imma Keyboard Girl . Music on :33

My dad told me to throw the Trash and wash the dishes .. So I did . After back from throwing the Trash I continue to wash the dishes . Then, I go to my room .. when I open my room door .. WOW (o.O) I was Shock ! There's a Keyboard on my bed ! the things that I've always wanted ! my Dad fulfill my dreams :DD , thanks Dad ! :] hoho . I'm sooo Happy :33 




since I got the keyboard , I never felt bored anymore .. I will play the keyboard everyday cause  My day won't complete without playing keyboard  :] Haha . The sound of the keyboard make my brain & my heart feels calm . Hoho ^_^


well, I got a little problem here .. It's hard for me to play left and right hand simultaneously . I have to practice hard on that part (==') duhh , still got a long way to go ..

No comments:

Post a Comment