Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exam is around the Corner !!

      
    The PST exam is around the corner ! Oh my . I haven't done studying BKD(Bahasa Kadazan Dusun) I have to study hard hard and hard on BKD , 'cause I didn't do well in the last exam which means I failed on this subject . Eventhough , I read read and read BKD a lot ! but I won't remember it at all , 'cause I don't even know what it means . like duhh , I am a Dusun child . both of my parents are dusun . but , I go to chinese school when I was in primary school . And we DID NOT have this subject . so maybe THAT was my problem . Huhh =.=' still got a long way to go . I wish I got at least 40 marks on BKD for the next coming exam .
      Well , I felt extremely happy thought for my History subject . I Do really well on the last exam , I get A . and I wish I could keep that marks for the coming exam . As for now, It's important that I learn to manage my time well . I will NOT study at the last minute AGAIN  'cause it's no use I will not be fully prepared .
      People say *where there's a will , there's always a way* I will set my mind to do well in my next coming exam . I will work hard to achieve a BETTER results and see the smiles on my parents faces .
       Wish Me Luck Guys ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment