Thursday, November 10, 2011

I can't wait

I can’t wait for tomorrow ‘cause tomorrow is the last day of school, then we have a one month and a half holiday. Yayy! I’m so excited! But, I felt like I don’t want to go to school tomorrow ‘because I fall sick just now, oh how I hate tonsils disease. -__- my sputum hurt a lot! But I have to go to school tomorrow because it is the last day of school and anyway there’s a talent show that going to be held  and I really want to hear my friends singing. There’s also a funfair that going to be held and I really want to go to the haunted house and meet the ghost.

I can’t wait for Christmas too. I have decided that I will celebrate Christmas at botung (my mom village) this year and we’ll have a visit before Christmas at beluran (my dad village). So it’s fair that I go to both of my village. My cousins from Melaka are going to celebrate Christmas at botung too and I can’t wait to see his face ‘cause it has been a year since the last time I saw him, his face must be very different now.

After the holiday I’m going to be in form 3 and I’m going to face the PMR soon because I’m one of the PMR candidates. I’m so scared and afraid I didn’t get a good result. I already promise my dad just now that I’ll get 7A for him and if I do he’ll buy a dslr camera for me. Yayy! He knows I love photography and now my mission is to study hard, do a lot of exercise and use my time well. I hope I could get 7A because I desperately want the dslr camera. Dear god, please help me J


I Have to study HARD. 

1 comment: