Sunday, November 13, 2011

Copycats pissed me off -_-

It has been a while since I didn’t post anything here, maybe because it was holiday and I was enjoying life and didn’t have time for the internet. So yeah, I really did enjoying my life right now. Visiting my grandma at botung(my village) was always a good idea. I always felt happy when I was there because I have so many friends to play and hanging with. So I never get bored.

What I want to share with you today is “I HATE COPYCATS!” yeah, copycats are attacking me now it piss me off. Could you just be you? There is no harm in showing the real you and I was wondering, what is the reason you copy other people? to be famous? I don’t think so. Please, stop copying other people, you can be the best with who you really are, you just need to TRUST yourself. 

There’s this girl who like to copy everything I do and it really pissed me off -__- seriously, i don't need a friend like you.


No comments:

Post a Comment