Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Frustrated

Finally, the final exam is now over. Relieved. Now, I can read as many story books as I like, online 24-hours, watch movies and watch TV’s as longer as I like without worrying about my studies. The school holiday is coming soon and I can’t wait ‘till it’s Christmas. Talking about Christmas, I don’t know where I’m going to celebrate Christmas this year, whether at beluran or at botung.  If you ask me, I want to celebrate in both of the place but the problem is, the distance between both of my village is so far away. This is the disadvantage of having a far village; I can’t celebrate Christmas in both of my village in one day. Oh how I hate it.

So, the reason I want to celebrate Christmas at botung is because all of my mom’s family members are going to celebrate Christmas and family’s day at there and there is also fun games and also prize for the winner too. Apart from that, there’s also going to have ‘aramaii tii’ too, of course. LOL. How exciting.

AND the reason I want to celebrate Christmas at beluran is because my grandma said that we’ll be making cupcakes and cookies for Christmas, I LOVE BAKING, especially cupcakes! And my aunt also planned to bring me, my siblings and my grandma to celebrate Christmas at my other aunt house at Sarawak. So there’s gonna be a lot of travelling and shopping of course. Yayy! BUT, she didn’t sure yet if she gets the ticket, if she didn’t get it, we have to cancel the plan. Ugh -.-

Oh god, I felt extremely frustrated about where I’m going to celebrate Christmas this year and I wish I could celebrate Christmas in both of my village. I know, it is an idle wish. If only I could celebrate Christmas in both places I’ll be the happiest girl in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment